18 July 2008

It Could Have Been Worse

My mom just found this cute book at a garage sale and I just loved reading it!!! It Could Have Been Worse is just that, a story of a mouse who thinks all bad luck is falling on him when it reality all the "bad" things are really simply saving his life.
We all need a good dose of reality that optimism will take us far. I am not saying a positive attitude is a cure all but it sure helps is to look on the bright side of things.
Reading the book also reminded me that sometimes we think all of our bad things in life are bad but God is really using them to accomplish good. So next time you take a spill, or trip or find yourself in a situation that is less than desirable, pick up this book for a reminder that life's circumstances aren't always as they seem.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I just discovered your blog today. I am looking forward to hearing about the books your review. I'm having problems finding good books even at our local library.