26 August 2008

ABC (A Child's First Alphabet Book) - Jay

When I first picked up this book my immediate thought was of how old it looked until I realized that the cracked look was a part of the illustrations! :) Oops. What a great alphabet book this is, I really enjoyed reading it with my kids tonight. On every page the letter is introduced both in its big and little form. There is a phrase that follows "Bb is for balloon." I started just reading it and then realized how much I was missing. Every page not only has the item mentioned in the sentence but it has a whole page worth of things hidden all over the page that start with that letter. On every page there is also a picture of something else either on the next page or in the book hidden within the picture. I can't wait to share this book with my kids again!

0 comments: