19 February 2010

Love Your Neighbor - Arthur Dobrin

For being a story compilation of values and virtues, I was not impressed. With one swear word used in the start of one story and pictures like these two cats it was just not book I would recommend as one to help your children build character. The questions they asked at the end of the stories were more to see if your child was looking at the pictures, not thinking about the story or trying to impress a specific character trait home. I think there are much better books out there.




1 comments:

Allan said...

Leanna, thanks for sharing your blogsite address with me. I enjoyed reading your reviews. When I have grandchildren, I will definitely check this spot out again. In the meantime, I'm going to share your blog with some childrens' librarian friends of mine. ---Camill R. Grovetown, GA