07 April 2010

Fancy Nancy


I was a little apprehensive about Fancy Nancy since I heard about her about the same time I heard about Gigi the little princess - which I didn't like. Alas I was judgemental on a book I hadn't reviewed. I met a new friend recently who had these two books and I asked her what she thought. She loved them and let me look and read these while I was there.
For those who don't know, Fancy Nancy is a sweet girl who loves big words and likes to explain big words too but in a cool and fancy way. Each book I got to review was laided out a little differently but they have neat illustrations, Nancy exhibits respectable character throughout the books and fun humor. These books are very clean and I am going to start looking for more Fancy Nancy books for my daughter.


1 comments:

MamaAngie said...

RaeRae and Ally LOVE Fancy Nancy! We got two books (Fancy Nancy, and Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy) from the library. They are so much fun! And I love all the new words that the stories introduce.