14 June 2011

My Body Belongs to Me guest book review

I love having close friends in which I trust very much in literature they choose for their children. My friend Mir has recently been reading a lot about sexual abuse with children and her desire to train her children what to do is very pressing. Anyway, she found this book, My Body Belongs to Me by Jill Starishevsky that she reviews on her blog HERE and I wanted to share it. This issue is very touchy and I am constantly saddened that it even has to be brought up but alas, sin is in the world and we must teach and train our children how to deal with it and avoid it. Hope this resource is helpful, I look forward to getting this book upon her recommendation too so I can better prepare my children against such horrible activities.

0 comments: